Ganesha wall hanging using mud/mirror work (with fevicryl shilpkar clay and mirrors)
Hi all ,
I am back with clay and mirror work again 🙂 .This is my second mud and mirror artwork.This time I tried this Ganesha wall hanging using mud/mirror work on a 12″X 12″ stretched canvas which had in my house.This design has a Ganesha at the centre.The colour combination is dark blue and white. My last mud and mirror work was with red and white combination.
I have painted the canvas with prussian blue acrylic colour. And on it, made the design with shilpkar clay and mirrors.
Materials required here are:
- Canvas board/wooden board
- acrylic colours
- fevicryl shilpkar clay/any other air drying white clay
- paint brush
- mirrors of different shape and size
- Paint the canvas/wooden board with colour of your choice.I painted with prussian blue as shown below.
3.Take some clay make the border.Then make the remaining design by pasting clay on the design with little glue.Wherever you decide to stick mirrors ,put some glue and stick.I have used mirrors as shown in the images.These images show the steps.
- Now my wall hanging is ready….! We can use any colour combination.I used blue in the background and painted the clay portion with white.
Hope you all like it 🙂 .